I would like to thank Erica from mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com (who is totally awesome by the way) for allowing all of us to get together and design for her first blog hop.
If you are a Cricut, Imagine or Gypsy user and are not familiar with Erica yet, you soon will be, her blog is dedicated to encourage, teach, and bring information to all levels of Provo-Craft machine users. She has complied a 27 Page Cricut Craft Room Guide from Provo-Craft's Help pages from the Cricut Craft Room Program that is available on her blog. She has decided to share this so you can read a little bit about this before you use CCR. So here is a way for you to read about it before you use it. CCR is FREE ! Yea!
Now lets all go hop.......
We were asked by Erica (did I mention how awesome she is) to choose our favorite cartridge to design for her blog hop. I never thought about what my favorite cartridge was before, and after thinking about it I realized that Tags, Bags, Boxes and more is high on my list because it is so versatile. I find myself going back to this one for a lot of my projects.
I used Tags, Bags, Boxes More (my go to cartridge) cut at 12 inches. I used DCWV All Dressed Up paper (this paper stack is go girlie, I love it). Outlined the purse in a really red ribbon I found at Michael's in the dollar bin. I used Crystazzi crystals in sizes 10 and 16 and glued them on with E6000. I added the "Girl" charm on a small chain to hang from the purse.
You can't have a purse without matching shoes.....
I used Forever Young (such a girlie cartridge) cut at 2 inches. I used an American Crafts white gel roller to add the zipper look, a dip in the VersaMark stamp pad and embossed (3 times) with clear ultra thick embossing enamel to give them that shinny wet look.
I will be giving away this cartridge:
If you get lost along the way here is the line up..
1. Erica’s Room- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
2. Erica and Erin - Preserves - http://ericaanderin.blogspot.com/
3. Bee Scrappy - Walk in My Garden - http://medinabeescrappy.blogspot.com/
4. Justina - French Manor - http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com/
5. Margarita - simply charmed, new arrival - http://magalycreates.blogspot.com/
6. Terry Meyers.- http://cricutcraftinterry.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
7. Tammy - Country Life - http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
8. Heather - Buccaneer - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
9. Amanda - Locker Talk - http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
10. Terry F - 50 states - http://justcallmegrammy.blogspot.com/
11. Lucinda - Paper - dolls http://www.thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
12. Patricia - nifty 50s - http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/patricias-nifty-fifty-cartridge.html
13. Clare - Storybook, Straight from the Nest - http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/
14. Jamie - Blast Off - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
15. Esther Carosel - http://esthrmend.blogspot.com/
16. Misty - From My Kitchen - http://www.abusyplace.blogspot.com/
17. Bella- Kate’s ABCs - http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/bellas-kates-abcs-cartridge.html
18. Serafina - Birthday Bash - http://myquserasera.blogspot.com/
19. Charlotte - Nate's ABC - http://charlottes-creations.blogspot.com/
20. Kassidy - Sweet Treats - http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/
21. Nina - Stand and Salute - http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/ninas-stand-and-salute-cartridge.html
22. Bella and Erica - Sesame Street Seasons - http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/erica-bellas-sesame-street-seasons.html
23. Blog Candy - http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/end-of-my-favorite-cartridge-blog-hop.html